- Our lab is part of the Biology Department at Université Laval, in Quebec City, Canada.
- We are a member of the Institute of Integrative and Systems Biology, located in the Charles-Eugène Marchand Building on Main Campus.
- Being part of the Institute gives us access to core genomics, molecular biology and microscopy facilities, inter-lab meetings, journal clubs in genomics and integrative biology, seminars in Integrative and Systems Biology, along with seminars in the Biology department.
- Several ecological genomics laboratories are part of the Institute and the Biology department, allowing for enriched interactions with members of the other laboratories working in this field.
- Université Laval is one of the ten main canadian universities.
- Quebec City is dynamic with all the advantages of a large city while still allowing for very easy access to wilderness.
TO CONTACT NADIA AUBIN_HORTH BY EMAIL
- Nadia.Aubin-Horth (a) bio.ulaval.ca
- Aubin-Horth laboratory
- Département de Biologie
- Institut de Biologie Intégrative et des Systèmes
- Local 1242, Pavillon Charles-Eugène-Marchand
- 1030, Avenue de la Médecine
- Université Laval
- Québec (Québec) G1V 0A6
- Molecular biology lab (room 1242): 418.656.2131 ext. 2990
- Nadia Aubin-Horth's office (room 1241): 418.656.3316
- Institute: 418.656.7176
WHERE IS THE INSTITUTE / MARCHAND BUILDING ON CAMPUS?